[R129 SL] questions

John Gwin johnmgwin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:10:38 EDT 2009

The K&N filters don't seem to do much but complicate life. I'd stick with
Mann or some other OEM filter.

No inexpensive fix for the unpholstery I know. Find a good automotive
upholsterer and have them make new panels to replace the old ones. It will
be costly, but not as costly as replacing the entire seat upholstery. I'm
sure an OEM seat skin is a fortune.

Cheers.

J. Gwin

--
John Gwin, Ph.D.

"I swear I live in a trailer of common sense and stare out the window at a
tornado of stupidity."
Author Unknown

This communication is private and intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed.