[R129 SL] My story : SL280 Softtop

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Mon Mar 9 13:28:38 EDT 2009

Hai, Anil
I am glad to read that you fixed the top.
For the blinking lights you first must control with the manual tool if
all the slots in front and trunk are good clesed so that the switch is
activated.
If one switch makes no contact, the light wil be armed en a beep will
sound

If not, you got my drawings and i will think about it

Gretings from the flying dutchmen