[R129 SL] sl500 proper tire pressure

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Wed Jul 15 17:15:39 EDT 2009

It is indeed not fine to drive with higher pressure, but I have ruined 4
new tires last year because I had them to flat.
All tires become little cracks on the inner side of the tire, so you
even cannot see it.
*In Holland they have a lot off speed limit bulbs who are just touching
the inner side of the tire.
It is even dangerous, now I have no problems with 2.8 bar rear and 2.5
in front.
Flying Dutchmen.