[R129 SL] R129LIST Digest, Vol 49, Issue 15

Mainwari8 at aol.com Mainwari8 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 11:15:50 EST 2009

Hi Peter, Thanks for the info on sources for production figures for the R129.
I've located copies of the Nitske book at Amazon, and a copy is on order.
It does appear that 1995 is the last year covered in the last edition of the
book.
I wonder how Nitske managed to pry a C111 from MB? They appear to be as
careful about letting non production stuff getting into public hands as they are
with their production figures.
In complete contrast, I have an older Cadillac (1963 Fleetwood) and their
production figures are very accessible. Incidentally, the ultimate Cadillac guru,
Maurice Hendry, is a New Zealander, and he has all the production figures one
could wish for in his book.
Here are a couple of sources of info about MB which you have probably seen,
but I'll include them in case you have not.
kenrockwell.com/sl/r129tables.htm Some R129 data
home.hiway.net/~gbf/mbmodels MB models post WW11
Hope the tour of the north Island was a success.
Cheers
Henry

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26b
cd=DecemailfooterNO62)