[R129 SL] 1993 300E For Sale

MBKindOfGuy MBKindOfGuy at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 21:39:27 EST 2009

Selling our 1993 Mercedes 300E. Here are the details:

White with blue leather interior
3.2L M104 Engine (nice improvements in performance over the M103, great
acceleration)
150,400 Miles
Service just completed (plugs, filters, fluids including tranny, coolant, belt)
Dual front airbags
4-Wheel ABS
New ETA (Electronic Throttle Actuator)
New tie rods
Recent new front brake pads
Recent 4-wheel alignment
Toyo tires with about 60-70% tread left
Original alloy wheels in good shape
Electric sunroof
ASR
Aftermarket AM/FM/CD stereo w/subwoofer in trunk
Evaporator replaced 2 years ago
Wiring harness replaced with updated harness by MB dealer
Head gasket replaced with updated gasket by MB dealer
No rust!

This car runs very well, and drives smoothly. I use it on my daily ~80 mile
roundtrip commute. Everything that MB intended to work on this car works!

On a scale of 1-10, it is conservatively an 8. Paint is
in excellent condition. Gas mileage is 28MPG highway, 23-25MPG combined
city/highway. We've been meticulous about maintenance and have owned this car
for 8 years and hput the last 102,000 miles on it. We are the third owner of
the car. Have all of our service records, and most of the records from the
prior owners. Asking $4,250. Car is in the Atlanta, GA area.

Will include W124 service manual on CD's (MB Original).

Reason for selling - Been driving the 124 chassis cars for 23 years, and want
something different!

Best to call me at +1 678-570-8276 after 5pm eastern time.

Regards,
Howard M. Ginsberg
1998 SL500, 75KMiles
1993 300E, 150KMiles