[R129 SL] battery issues

Markus Meyer markusfmeyer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:09:52 EST 2009

There are a few ways to check it out. One is to pull a fuse each night and see if the drain stops, then you have located the circuit its on. Another way involves needing a test light, and disconnecting one of the battery cables (I forget which one right now). You connect the test light between the cable you disconnected and that battery terminal, then pull fuse by fuse (individually) until the light goes out, then you found the source of your drain. Of course if that fuse has several items on it, you still need to investigate further, but at least you've narrowed it down.

Markus