[R129 SL] Ride Height

denis gautier denisgautier.46 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 04:30:06 EDT 2009

Hi everybody

Does somebody have an idea to dismount and clean the benzine pump.

I had a problem by running up to empty tank. I arrived 10 meters closed to
the benzine station, but I never restart. So I was obliged to pull the SL300
1990) up to my place and now, I want to fix it by cleaning filter and pump.
The car does was not moving for a while and I suppose a lost of bad dust or
else were sucked and corked the inlet filter inside the tank

Best regards
Denis Gautier
Cahors
France