[R129 SL] Top Hoist Advice - Thanks

Jody Techlin starfishsailor at mail.com
Sun Nov 16 17:23:06 EST 2008

Just a note to say thanks to one and all who provided advice about using the hoist for storing the top for a few months. Since the car came with a top cart I'll use it, once I move a few things around in the garage there should be enough space. I am thrilled with the car and so very glad I purchased it. I look forward to being a member of the list, though more likely than not as an observer.
Thanks again for the advice.
Jody
1996 SL320, 27k (Emerald green metalic / parchment)
1989 190E 2.6 116k (Smoke silver / Brown (Chocolate))

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com