[R129 SL] Ignition switch/key problem

Damian Ball D.Ball at psychology.org.au
Tue Jun 17 01:58:38 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris.

Well done again!

From: r129list-bounces at mbcoupes.com
[mailto:r129list-bounces at mbcoupes.com] On Behalf Of chris wadlow
Sent: Tuesday, 17 June 2008 3:55 PM
To: SL Mailing List
Subject: Re: [R129 SL] Ignition switch/key problem

Hi Damian

Go ahead and publish it where ever you think it might help or amuse. I
must admit that although I feel a certain satisfaction at having
recovered the keys without damage I do feel a little stupid at having
owned the car for 5yrs without getting a spare key and also alowing the
central locking fault to go uncorrected. My wife was quite sure that the
whole episode was due to my own stupidity and she preferred to listen to
the 20/20 cricket commentry rather than to my account of the keys
retreval. I think she probably has a point.

Regards Chris.