[R129 SL] Ignition switch/key problem

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Mon Jun 16 08:43:22 EDT 2008

Chris.
You have a big problem.
Normally should open the doors , activate the central locker for the
boot.
There are two wires and switch to do so. All of other central locking
parts are in the boot.
And if your boot lock not will react is properly the air pipe or the
membrane damaged .
So the only thing you can do is to drill out the lock cylinder in the
boot and then with a hook release the iron piece from the membrane to
the locker.
Or ask your dealer if they have an other suggestion.
Flying dutchmen