[R129 SL] Left seat motor for my 1991 300SL

Damian Ball D.Ball at psychology.org.au
Mon Jun 16 00:54:55 EDT 2008

On my 91 there are multiple fuses for the seats. I'm not sure how
they're divided, but it might pay to double check them before spending
big bucks on it.

I know it's a long shot given it only seems to be one motor, it could be
switch also i haven't looked at the back of the seat switch cluster, but
you should be able to easily bypass it to check if the motor still
works.

DB