[R129 SL] [SPAM] They 're back

moon.cusser at verizon.net moon.cusser at verizon.net
Tue Jul 15 13:45:23 EDT 2008

Just tried that all I heard was a click in the module next to the
battery. Window goes up and down with the key but the lock is
inoperable. I need to get into the door and check it all out. Does
anyone have pictures or diagram of the door locks and how to access
them (Remove door panel). Can mail direct...thanks in advance