[R129 SL] (no subject)

Peter S joyce.pm at xtra.co.nz
Wed Feb 20 20:58:12 EST 2008

Hi Victor,
None of us can remove you from the SL mailing list!
I understand that you have to action it yourself. I am a member just like you and the master list for reply is held in a data base somewhere (in the world) - could be anywhere and on any server.

Suggest you access the master mailing list and remove yourself as we can not do this for you.

Incidentally, I would expect tyres to last a bit longer than three years depending upon use. The cars on my W123 last about a year (35- 40,000 km) where as the SL lasts about 3.5 years (30,000 km). My other 5 cars requires tyre changes between 20,000 km (Nissan - front tyres) to about 40,000 km - other half's Toyota Yaris.

Regards, Peter S.