[R129 SL] electrical gremlin

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Thu Sep 6 13:58:12 EDT 2007

Puhh,
I have no idea what's causing this.
But, when you open the door, there becomes power on circuits that's
normally not having power without turning the ignition.
Like the chairs, windows and so on.
You talk about the windows , it may be an issue.

First check all the fuses.
Is the start motor working but no firing in the cylinders?
Is there a possibility that the alarm function is come in so no
ignition?

Jan.