[R129 SL] hallelujah gearbox end

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Thu Sep 6 13:50:35 EDT 2007

Peter , thanks for your reaction.

Yeah we now here begin at autumn , you are started with spring.
You drink Dutch coffee and we are eating New Zealand apples.
But not this week, I picked my apple tree and have more than 30 nice
peaces red apples.
For the first after 6 years. They are tasting delicious.
Some ours we have a little sun , the rest is rain.
I can put on the hardtop soon.
Its a pity that I couldn't drive the last few weeks with sunshine.

But we all enjoy what's coming on.

Greetings to all our members and 129 drivers all over the globe from Jan
the Smoothly Flying Dutchmen.