[R129 SL] Spark plug story

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Sun May 27 16:30:08 EDT 2007

Complaining about the Gas price?

Never come to the Netherlands, our government are thief's.
They always have a reason to higher the gasoline price, If there is a
fighting in the Middle East,
and also if the fighting's are stopped, because it is 8 weeks raining, or
because it is 8 weeks dry.
And don't let me tell about the taxes we pay for to buy the car, to have the
car, to drive the car and to park the car.
Now they found out to higher the parking prices for better climate. Like a
car what is parked makes CO2 or other stuff.

And nobody stops driving, only the poor people who living from welfare, or
standalone mothers with children.
Because they cannot pay the costs for any car anymore, not even a Suzuki
Swift.

But lets go back to the gasoline:

As far as I know is a gallon 4.5 ltr.
As far as I know is a dollar 80 eurocents.

We now pay here 1.52 euro/liter = 4.5 x 1.52= 6.84 euro : 0.8 = 8.55 $ a
gallon !

So smile and fill your tank without worries.
Mine 500 uses every 5.5 km one liter.
So every mile my 500 SL cost only gasoline 1:3.43= 0.29 liter= 0.55$

That's the reason that I have also a Mazda 929 2.0 ltr and a Volkswagen Golf
and a Yamaha 1300 Venture motorcycle.

I only drive my 129 when the weather condition are good.

Please react with gasoline prices around the globe, so we can see who's
government is also stealing or are straight.

Jan Flying DUTCHMEN