[R129 SL] 1998 SL500 Central Locking System

Dr. Fernando Menichini fmenichini at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 20 19:52:40 EDT 2007

hello also I have had the same problem the module of cetralized closing sometimes I did not close some things or cio he put much time. the problem is in sealing with mastic the branch pipes within the module, that they leak, than is found within the baggage car close the refueling tube, after this the closing has resumed to work perfectly good job Fernando