[R129 SL] Electrical problems

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 14:19:24 EDT 2007

That's at least 3 of us in So.Cal. We should do a rally or something.

Meanwhile, I have the exact prob w/ my turn signal stalk. My indie,
whose judgment I trust, says it's a replacement-only issue which is
quite expensive. Recommendation was to live with it. I'm not having
the A/C issue at all.

Paul
90 500 SL
Newport Beach, CA