[R129 SL] r129 dvd

Victor R. Lopez vrlopez254 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 18:44:35 EDT 2007

Why wait two month, post the original mailing list for the DVD, lets keep our original agreement to each other. Lets not start acting like a bunch of Ferrari owners (tongue in cheek)
Victor Lopez
1999 SL 500 40k triple black
2007 Rubicon 8k triple black
1997 355 15k spider black and tan
1991 348 30k when sold red and tan

Jan Kuylaars <J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl> wrote:
BODY { MARGIN-TOP: 25px; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 20px; COLOR: #666600; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica } IMG { MARGIN-TOP: 10px; MARGIN-LEFT: -20px } Cris wadlow send me a mail that he never received the service dvd.

I send the dvd like we all agreed.
So maybe someone in the chain is thinking ; "I have the dvd and for me it is ok."
But It is not done to make a agreement and then leave it at it is.

The person who needs to copy and send it forward knows who he is, and I appriciate it when he does what he promised.
Off course i can find out who has recieved it , and where the chain is broken, but maybey he has had a worse time,
and Chris , we give him a new change.
Let me know when you still not have recieved your dvd after 2 months.
Then I contact the chain as we agreed.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Jan Kuylaars Flying Dutchmen.