[R129 SL] r129 dvd

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Sun Jun 3 17:45:58 EDT 2007

ZonnebloemCris wadlow send me a mail that he never received the service dvd.

I send the dvd like we all agreed.
So maybe someone in the chain is thinking ; "I have the dvd and for me it is
ok."
But It is not done to make a agreement and then leave it at it is.

The person who needs to copy and send it forward knows who he is, and I
appriciate it when he does what he promised.
Off course i can find out who has recieved it , and where the chain is
broken, but maybey he has had a worse time,
and Chris , we give him a new change.
Let me know when you still not have recieved your dvd after 2 months.
Then I contact the chain as we agreed.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Jan Kuylaars Flying Dutchmen.