[R129 SL] uninstall old CD charger and install new one

Egon Doyer edoyer at wxs.nl
Sat Dec 29 05:20:24 EST 2007

Dear SL fans,

I have to exchange my CD charger that is mounted in the boot of my
SL320.
This implies that I have to remove the old cable and replace it with a
new one.

Does anyone has advice on how to demount the parts from the dashboard
to the boot to get the old cable out and the new cable in?

Sorry for this broadcast, but I don't know how to put a thread in the
archive.

I wish you and your relatives a Happy, Healthy and Succesful 2008!

Best regards,

Egon