[R129 SL] Tire questions

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 21:13:16 EDT 2007

Thanks to a sale, I put 19" wheels on my '98 SL500. I
really worried about the potential "tuner" car look
but I don't think that is the case. The car now rides
like a sports car and 'turns in' quicker and easier.
I'm quite pleased. Here'e the look:

http://www.aubard.us/SL500/HPIM0731.JPG

I now need to install the brakes, all around, that I
just ordered. Everything else, even after 109,000
miles, is as M-B built it.

rick
'98 SL500