[R129 SL] brake rotor replacement

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Tue Aug 28 18:23:45 EDT 2007

No, like Mercedes stands for safety, you only have to unscrew the
wheels, take out one safety bolt and take of the
Brake dishes. Front and rear are the same way. The wheel bolts are going
true the brake dishes and are fastened in the bearing housing. The brake
pads are fastened with two calipers and the claw is screwed with two
bolts.

If you buy original stuff it is a 2 hour job.

Jan.