[R129 SL] automatic gearbox update

gregorio at weststargroup.net gregorio at weststargroup.net
Fri Aug 10 12:45:28 EDT 2007

Hi Group;

I find myself in the unenviable position of having to sell my beautiful 1991 500SL and thought I would put it out there.

It's a 1991, blk/blk with 51K miles on it. It's incredible in & out, has both tops. Only two small things that I must divulge - the cruise control has never worked since I bought the car, (but I never use cruise control so it never bothered me) and the A/C works, but for some reason it doesn't come out of the front 2 center vents, just the sides, top and bottom (this again never bothered me as it gets the car cold even in our hot So. Cal weather). The paint is almost flawless, and the interior shows very little wear, if any. I'm asking $15,000 for it and would like to see it go to a good home where it will be appreciated.

Thank you all!

Greg Conte
West Hills, CA