[R129 SL] schematic request

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 10 15:17:27 EDT 2007

Are there better fuses available? IOW, are you suggesting that we
swap out our plastic/lead fuses for something better than stock, or
our you saying that our old cars simply need the old fuses replaced
often?

Also, my owner's manual was recently stolen. Can I order a "complete
fuses" replacement "kit" or just go to MB dealer and say, "Gimme 10/
each of the whites, reds and blacks"...?

Thanks,

Paul
'90 500 SL...needing full fuse replacement, I'm sure.