[R129 SL] schematic request

Jan Kuylaars J.kuylaars at kpnplanet.nl
Tue Apr 10 15:11:38 EDT 2007

Tom is right.
When I bought my Mercedes a had a lot of electrical trouble .Even my
original alarm suddenly signals during driving.
After replacing the fuses by new, every electrical problem was solved.
As long as the fuse are the white-red and black plastic props covered by a
lead piece it is the problem.
The lead is corroding and/or invisible broken.

After the car builders change their fuses with the two flat pens, these
problems are gone.

Flying Dutchmen.