[R129 SL] 1996 SL500 "sport model" tire pressure

Markus Meyer markusfmeyer at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 10:46:35 EDT 2006

I have that setup on my SEC and run about 32 in the fronts and 35 in the
rears.

Markus
1987 560SEC

Markus Meyer
484-919-9762
www.meyerprobateproperties.com

From: "George Jenner" <gjenner at nc.rr.com>
Subject: [R129 SL] 1996 SL500 "sport model" tire pressure
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:25:17 -0400

I recently changed the wheels and tires on my 1996 SL500 from the standard
16" rims to the "sport" option 18" Monoblock OEM wheels.  The new tires -
275/35 rear and 245/40 front are not listed anywhere that I can find for
recommended tire pressure front and rear.  Can anyone help me with this?  I
know that the recommended tire pressure is usually listed inside the fuel
filler door but mine shows only the pressure recommended for the original
16" tires.

Thanks, George