[R129 SL] New car

gregorio at weststargroup.net gregorio at weststargroup.net
Sun May 21 12:08:36 EDT 2006

Have to agree with all the writings here - I have a 1991 500SL with 42K
miles (triple black) and the car is a dream to drive, and has everything you
could possibly want in a car. The build quality is incredible, it's fast,
comfortable for long trips, and still an eye-catcher even here in car-crazy
Los Angeles, California.  You see a lot of them for sale here, but usually
high-mileage cars.  That one George has seems like a steal.

Cheers to all,

Greg
West Hills, CA