[R129 SL] hardtop window heating

George - R129 george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Sat May 6 18:10:53 EDT 2006

Dag, Jan .... have you tried to check the resistance across the male
plug terminals where the wire from the hard top plugs into the body and
which you must have disconnected to take off the hard top. You could
also check the socket (female) that has the plastic cover to see that
you have 12 volts.

George
1990 500SL
Cognac