[R129 SL] Hesitation problem

Anil M Seunath amseunath at atlanticlng.com
Thu Jun 8 11:53:54 EDT 2006

My Hypothesis on this ..

- Car in park. Floor accelerator and revs dip before it decides to
accelerate quickly..
- Car in drive. Put your foot on accelerator.. there is a lag before it
actually gets up and go..

So far.. I've changed air mass flow sensor, plugs, coil pack, fuel pressure
regulator, little hose connecting intake manifold to "something" ha-ha..

I thought of something. What if the fuel pump is not delivering the right
amount of fuel.. i.e  the fuel pressure is low.

I'm going to test the fuel pressure into the "something" .. and see if its
to spec.

1995 SL 280

Anil.