[R129 SL] R129 Cosole Trim

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 7 17:54:52 EDT 2006

That video is fantastic!  Thanks a million.  I gotta take my radio
out; I had no idea it was so easy.  I haven't seen that radio removal
tool in my kit, though.  Anyone know where to get one?

Meanwhile, a friend warned me about being careful while removing the
wood piece.  As you can see, it is bent or molded in the two places
on each side and is pretty thin at those locations.  It is apparently
pretty easy to crack it there if not very careful...and, I'm sure
it's an expensive piece to replace.  So, take your time and coax it
out slowly, more slowly than is shown in the video.

Paul