[R129 SL] Hood Insulation

MBKindOfGuy MBKindOfGuy at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 27 18:36:09 EST 2006

Depends on which 3M spray adhesive they used.  The cheaper stuff (about $5 a can) is worthless for this job.  There is a 3M _SUPER_ adhesive spray that is about $15 a can.  It works very wekk for this procedure, if it is applied according to directions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Howard M. Ginsberg
1998 SL500, 52K Miles