[R129 SL] softop wont release

Paul Samarin pauls at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 28 15:04:04 EDT 2006

Do you know how to do it manually?  On my 90, it's in the index or
appendix in the back of the owner's manual.  Follow the instructions to
the letter, and see if it works after that.

Mine wasn't working at all--after years of non-use by the prior owner,
apparently--so, I had to help it manually through all the ups and
downs, and after a couple of complete run-throughs, it works fine now.

Paul