[R129 SL] Leak problem...

Michael Winiker Michael.WINIKER at raymondjames.ca
Wed Nov 2 13:29:13 EST 2005

Hello there:

I'm trying to locate a beige rear view mirror for my '97 SL500 at a price
more palatable than what the dealers are charging (over $1,000 Cdn!).  I've
been checking ebay for some time now with no success.  Any ideas or leads
would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

Regards,
Michael Winiker
Toronto
'97 SL500, '98 E320 4matic
e-mail: michael.winiker at raymondjames.ca

This email, and any files transmitted, is confidential and may contain privileged information.  Any unauthorized dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Raymond James Ltd. This email is intended for distribution only in those jurisdictions where Raymond James Ltd. is registered as a dealer in securities.  It is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of securities.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Instructions received may not be acted upon in a timely manner.  Please contact us directly by telephone to place trades or request transactions.

Raymond James Ltd. is a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.