[R129 SL] Leak problem...

gregoiro at weststargroup.net gregorio at weststargroup.net
Tue Nov 1 11:37:10 EST 2005

Hi all;

I see how everyone is so helpful on this list, I thought I would post a little problem myself.

I have a spectacular 1991 500SL with 38K miles on it, and generally have no problems with it.  However, over the last few days I've noticed a leak
from  the back of the car behind the right rear wheel (looks like it is right under the battery area).  There are two small rubber hose-type ends sticking out, one presumably is the a gas runoff pipe, but the other is a mystery and that is the one that is leaking. I can't seem to find what this is for and/or where it is coming from.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Greg
West Hills, CA