[R129 SL] Steering Wheel Replacement

Ray Thompson rayt at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 21:55:31 EST 2005

Hi Adam,

I purchased the steering wheel (part walnut), the gearknob/chrome lever and
the walnut rolltop from mercedesperformance.co.uk - check out their website.

I found them very helpful and I am pleased with the quality of the products.

Regards

Ray Thompson

1990 500SL (left hooker)

1972 MGB Roadster V8 (currently under restoration)

Volvo T5

  _____