[SPAM] [R129 SL] Steering Wheel Replacement

Ray Thompson rayt at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 15:19:07 EST 2005

Hi Greg,

Check out the posting from Jan Kuylaars dated Sun Jan 23 06:53:47 EST 2005.

Removing tunnel console - replace fused shifterknob - what not to do- repair
roll barswitch

Also posting from Cliff Sadler dated Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:39:32 -0400

Shift knob story - part 2

Let me know if you are still struggling and I will do a 'cut and paste' job
for you.

Have fun.

Ray Thompson

1990 500SL (left hooker)

1972 MGB Roadster V8 (currently under restoration)

Volvo T5

  _____