[R129 SL] Coulant issue

Jan Kuylaars jan at rian-bv.nl
Mon Jun 6 04:28:36 EDT 2005

My 500 SL gives a (false) coolant light warning when I make a fast turn
to the left.
So I give it more fluid, and look to the maximum level.
After some day's I get the same warning.
Then I looked and see that always the second compartment, that's where
the level switch is positioned, always
Had a lower level then the other compartments.
After quick and fast driving to the left, the lights turn on, and again
I checked the level.
Always the level is OK and when I drive longer straight , the light
disappears.

So, I believe it is a build in security. I tried to fill the compartment
several times, but with the same results.

Greetings from rainy Holland.

I believe we al ready had our summer. ( two weeks a go we had two day's
from 30 degrees Celsius)