[R129 SL] On joining the 129 Enthusiast WebSite

George Jenner gjenner at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 3 09:46:48 EDT 2005

Welcome to the group.  One of the things I have learned is that mailings to the group are restricted in size so that attachments, photos and the like, are not forwarded with the e-mails.  When I tried to send diagrams to another member to help with the changing of a window switch on the center console the diagrams never made it through.  So, as long as we keep our e-mails under a certain size (I have forgotten what that max. size is) we are okay.

Happy Motoring
George