[R129 SL] R129 list virus

Jan Kuylaars jan at rian-bv.nl
Sun Feb 13 17:07:53 EST 2005

George, I received your CD-rom from MB USA.

What I can see in the beginning is interesting, because there is a
possibility to give the numbers from the parts, and
The system tells where it’s hidden in the car, and there are complete
maintenance issues.
Also there are a lot off test procedures, and a lot of drawings.
I also discovered that there are a lot of system drawings acrobat files, but
there is the problem. The files are protected with a code.
So the protocol is working, but when the system asked for a drawing or
electrical system, I get the remark that I miss
A plug in for safety reasons.
I look to the files with notebook, and see that there was an encryption
code. When I delete that code, the acrobat reader
Takes the file, and by the properties it say’s that there is no password
needed anymore, but I don’t have a picture.

So I believe that on the CD there is a complete service manual for the
dealers, but we are missing the safety plug in with,
The passwords for the file’s.

Has anyone experience with this? Is there any plug in we can download?

Jan Kuylaars Westerhoven