[R129 SL] R129 list virus

George Simpson george.simpson.r129 at tiscali.fr
Tue Feb 8 11:52:01 EST 2005

The warning was more of a heads up for the forum administrator. I
replied to the address which sent the virus and after 2 days a reply
came back that the address was incorrect. This appears to rule out virus
software that automatically sends out stuff to the whole address book of
the person it infects.

As is always the case, if you don't open any attached file or click on a
website link, you cannot catch any diseases !!!

George
Cognac