[R129 SL] Hardtop compatibility

Victor R. Lopez vrlopez254 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 14:20:11 EST 2005

Thanks Mark I'll try that next if the other doesnt work.

Mark Howard <mark at fstmarketing.com> wrote:I have the same problem. I have to manually remove the hardtop with the special hardtop tool. It goes back on fine!

Mark

---------------------------------
From: "Victor R. Lopez" <vrlopez254 at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:27:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [R129 SL] Hardtop compatibility

Thanks Cliff, I've tried that already. In fact I've even danced around the vehicle on one foot chanting, and it still dosent work.
thanks
Victor

Clifton Richardson <cliffv8 at btinternet.com> wrote:
Victor,

I have experienced this problem and I found that driving the car around the block then trying again solved my problem!

Regards Cliff

UK