[R129 SL] (no subject)

Jan Kuylaars jan at rian-bv.nl
Mon Dec 19 05:32:36 EST 2005

The oil lines are attached in a conical hole with small seals an
fastened with a simple clip. If you pull off the clip, you can remove
the line by pulling it out of the cylinder.
The cylinder rest with the ends over a pin. Over that pin is E ring
plugged to seale the cylinder.

So it is very easy to change the cylinder.
First take off the plates in the trunk, so you can easely work.

If you mean the cylinders from the roll bar, it is a different story.