[R129 SL] Synthetic oil

gregorio at weststargroup.net gregorio at weststargroup.net
Wed Dec 14 15:31:55 EST 2005

John;

Thanks for the info.  Pertaining to re-builds - I know a great mechanic for that stuff, but he is in Reseda, CA.  VERY REASONABLE and excellent work.  Granatelli Motor Sports (yes, affiliated with Andy Granatelli) Bob Villalobos is the owner and mechanic. They only work on MBZ cars. Phone is: 818-996-4104.  For example, he does a rebuild on a 500SL transmission for about $1400.00.  Many others charge $1000's more for the same work.

Cheers,

Greg West Hills, CA