[R129 SL] RE: 2003 SL500

Jan Kuylaars jan at rian-bv.nl
Mon Aug 15 11:08:31 EDT 2005

If I was a rich man, deadle deadle deadle deadle deadle deadle dom;
I bought myself a SL 55 AMG 2005 , deadle deadle dom.
I did not care about the costs, and had a lot fun, deadle deadle dom.

So nobody can advice what someone else should do.
And if you give the car good maintenance , what's the problem.

Tyhe flying dutchmen