[R129 SL] annoying delayed response on take off. SL280

Anil M Seunath amseunath at atlanticlng.com
Tue Aug 9 21:24:22 EDT 2005

I like this forum ...
Here one for you all..
I started up speedbird-459 after about 4 weeks.. shes a 1995 SL280.
I floor the accelerator after sometime to burn off some carbon? .. could
not take her out tonight.
I got a few misfires.. i guess this is as a result of it not warming up..

Here's a bigger issue. When the car is hot.. and i floor the accelerator..
or even half trottle.. there is an annoying delayed response on take off.

I'm think its the trottle position sensor like in a BMW. Anyone has this
experience..

Anil.
Trinidad W.I