[SPAM] Re: [R129 SL] Idling Problem

r129list@mbcoupes.com r129list@mbcoupes.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:50:30 EST

--part1_6d.25976c02.2d992f46_boundary

Hi

Any good Mechanic should have that checked out unless they try to rip you
off.
Some Mechanics with Mercedes Benz rely totally on Diagnostic Equipment and
the fault your car has would not show.It takes good old common sense and a good
ol Mechanic.
If you would live close to me I would fixed for you for free.

Regards
ed

--part1_6d.25976c02.2d992f46_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi<BR>
<BR>
Any good Mechanic should have that checked out unless they try to rip you of=
f.<BR>
Some Mechanics with Mercedes Benz rely totally on Diagnostic Equipment and t=
he fault your car has would not show.It takes good old common sense and a go=
od ol Mechanic.<BR>
If you would live close to me I would fixed for you for free.<BR>
<BR>
Regards<BR>
ed</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6d.25976c02.2d992f46_boundary--