[R129 SL] Hardtop Maintenance

John Collins r129list@mbcoupes.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:27:05 -0800

I had a similar situation on a 95 I had last year.  It was an Arizona car when I bought it so it was in a lot of heat.  An interior trim repair guy came to my house and after thoroughly cleaning the surfaces he stretched the material with a hair dryer and glued and screwed it back down,

John

--

John Collins
Irvine, CA