[R129 SL] 1990 500SL ?s

Tom Reynolds r129list@mbcoupes.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:41:37 -0700

--=======65137F4A=======

Cross posted from the Ritter/Easley Mercedes-Benz Discussion List;
Please respond to <a href="mailto:pgs3@mindspring.com?subject=500SL
questions">Pete Schreiner</a>
Thanks,
Tom Reynolds
Hereford, AZ
P.S.  If that HTML code for Pete's email didn't work, here's a simplified
link;
mailto:pgs3@mindspring.com

>Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:15:19 -0400
>From: Pete Schreiner <pgs3@mindspring.com>
>Subject: [MB] 1990 500SL
>To: mercedes@mercedeslist.com
>
>Dear List,
>
>I need the list wisdom on the purchase of a 1990 500SL by a friend.  He is
>seriously looking at a car and wonders if there are any particular problem
>areas with this year and model.
>
>What things should he be careful about, since he believes this was a year
>in which there was a body style change?
>
>He has a good shop to do the PPI but needs to know the model history.  He
>will run the usual VIN specific checks.
>
>TIA,
>
>Pete S.

---