[R129 SL] 2003 National Meet

Markus Meyer r129list@mbcoupes.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 07:05:29 -0400

Morning folks...

There have been lots of emails going around about the idea of next year's
get together.  I figured it might be time to try and put some structure and
organization into it now.  So, I'll offer to be record keeper for now at
least.

Please send me an email, with the following info:

Name
3 locations for the meet, in order of preference
yes/no/maybe for each of the 3 locations for probability of attending

I know there might be last minute changes and so on and so forth, but I am
just trying to get a start here.  Also, the yes/no/maybe helps in rating the
top choices.  I see no sense in the top choice being, for example, Dallas
with 30 votes, when only 10 of those voters actually plan on attending.  I
think its most fair that those who actually would like to attend drive the
actual location.  If there are other thoughts, lemme know!

Send responses off line to: markusfmeyer@hotmail.com and I'll keep a tab and
let everyone know, or have Satish post them on the web or whatever...

Cheers,
Markus